Basic rules and regulations that may require pre-preperation:
*IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE STANDARDS ON SCRUTINEERING YOU WILL NOT GO OUT ON TRACK*
– Full face helmets (no moto x helmets)
-Open face helmets can be worn but you must also wear a fireproof balaclava
– Drivers are advised to wear a suitable race suit but not mandatory (arms and legs MUST covered)
-Sensible closed toe shoes to be worn
– Fireproof gloves are MANDATORY. You can buy these for as little as £10.
– Vehicles must be fitted with a single drivers side fixed back bucket seat and harness
– Vehicles must be fitted with a 1kg handheld fire extinguisher within reach of the driver and securely mounted
– No fluid leaks
– Cars should be in a clean tidy state; No sharp edges on the car, no broken glass, bumpers and bonnets must be securely fitted
– Cars must be fitted with brake lights or a brake light strip on the rear if these are missing
-Batteries must be secured properly
– If a cage is fitted it must be done so correctly and bolted (Cages are not mandatory)
* You must hold a VALID driving licence.
*NO Extra strengthening is to be made to vehicle! i.e extra tube or box sections. We will be checking vehicles and if there is any extra strengthening you will not be able to go out.
Bumper bars are acceptable but must bend on impact
-NO Passenger rides.
-Obey the marshals at all times, any threats or abuse towards any stewards will result in you not being able to continue on the track!
-Once your car is in the compound it can only be moved to and from the drift arena!!
-Airbags must be removed.
-NO semi slick tyres – only road tyres can be used on the rear. semi slicks can be used on the front.